• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Ninjitsu to 120 on a Naja

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the best way to train Ninjitsu up to 120? I’m currently at102 and using the Training Mastery.

Thanks!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would sick my Najasaurus on Gregorio, then Disco my Najasaurus, while running Whispering on cooldown.

Gregorio is a red brigand that spawns at a farmhouse near the Ranger Huts outside of Skara Brae. He's immune to damage unless you're on a specific quest, he himself deals virtually no damage (especially when Disarmed of his Pitchfork), and he's very easy to land hits on, so he's the best for training almost all Magic skills (except Discord) on for pets. He's also the best for Anatomy gains, as well as LJ gains for players. With a pet, just be careful of having your karma tanked by the Peasants, Cats and Dogs walking into your pet's AoE.