• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Mysticism

Zorminius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone found an effective way to train up mysticism on a Cu? I’m at 115, and have the Cu discorded. Gains are so painfully slow, to the effect of .1 an hour and never when I’m running whisper. Slowest gains of all the skills I’ve trained so far.....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All the magics are slow. I either camp a Gregorio while I play another account or just play to raise skills. We have Ice so I would just play and get some skill gains while you get drops.

Zorminius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
All the magics are slow. I either camp a Gregorio while I play another account or just play to raise skills. We have Ice so I would just play and get some skill gains while you get drops.
Agreed, but there is slow and then there is ridiculously stupid crazy slow. I’ve done discord and chivalry all to 120, and mysticism is far worse than both those combined!!!

Yes, good thing having more than one account, allows us to do other things instead of watching paint dry.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Agreed, but there is slow and then there is ridiculously stupid crazy slow. I’ve done discord and chivalry all to 120, and mysticism is far worse than both those combined!!!

Yes, good thing having more than one account, allows us to do other things instead of watching paint dry.
Then would try the Eodon tactic, where just after you pass the ?Urali village, go through the bridge, and immediately on the right side as soon as you are off the bridge there is an island you can teleport on riding you dog, that hopefully is not 5 slots but maybe 4 slots. So then park the dog there, then get on your Ethy horse, and attack several beasts from the valley there, including some poisoners so your dog learns healing also, lure them close across from the island with your dog, then teleport on the island and have the dog attack them from across with the dog. The dog will cast spells on the mob, and also get poisoned and gain both healing and also Mys. When you disco the pet there, you must watch its health also depending on the pet. If you see it use a lot of mana healing etc, you can tell it "all stop" to gain mana. Trying different tactics never hurts, see what works. Slow process either way. Watch a movie while skilling. Don't skill afk, they may be looking for it and so I would not recommend it.