• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Macing 100+

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been forever since I trained a melee skill 100+. I cannot sit in the acid slug pit like with an archer, so where are the best places / mobs for 100 - 120 mace training?

Deschet

Journeyman
Anything +/-20 from your skill I believe. Normally use Trogs to 100, and event mobs after. But quick search for 'plentiful' mobs with wrestling in that range include Balrons, rotting corpses, yomotsu warriors, hiryu, etc. Could go run the lich mini champ a couple times; bone knights, rotting corpses, and skeletal liches all seem to be in range-ish.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Cave of discarded is good.
And why cannot you sit in a slug pit ? grab any mace weapon with Spell channel and life llech, and kill those slugs with your macer. Collecting vials and green acid thing for alchemy quest.

You also can train it on wolf spider or Najasaurus .

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Cyclop Warriors in Despise Level 3 and Troglodytes in the Painted Caves for any melee skills after hitting GM.

Also - Scrolls of Alacrity for Macing should be super cheap. You should be eating them while training at all times. If you can't find any, I can probably help ya out with some on Atlantic.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
make an EJ account.
Start new char with 50 archery.
Give new char hunters headdress +20 archery. (VvV one works fine)
1 ring +15 archery
1 brac +15 archery
give char 1 bow type weapon no ammo.

hit this char with your macer, and xheal him, this way u level both healing and macing or any other weapon skill u need to level all the way to 120.