• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training in Old Haven

• Thread starter GrazTheStampede
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GrazTheStampede

Whats up with old haven, I've been there for a couple hours trying to train up magic resist and a few skills when people come in and take my monsters right from me. I've asked politley for people to stop, told them I don't need any help and that I'm training, and moved away to the side to stay out of the way, and yet a few people continued to kill the monsters and seek me out for more. Paging for a GM was 4 hours long, and nobody showed up of course, and 1 player took the monsters I had and lured them away. I got fedup and killed them and then the person wanted to know why I killed them. Playing atlantic before I knew there where some people who where jerks, but just coming back recently and wow looks like it gotten worse.

G

Those Spectral Spellbinders are now the best way to train up Resisting Spells. Unfortunately there is no enough to go around. Just come back later and try when less people are online. Paging a Gamemaster won't do anything because killing monsters is not against the rules.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what you are training, but if it's a mage here is a trick...

There is a small building on elevated ground that you have to teleport into. If you manage to find a couple inside hop in there. The usual jerks will run around outside cause they cant teleport. You might even find it worth using a teleport scroll if that works for ya.

I cant remember if last time I did that the spectral spellweavers were already inside or if they teleported in following me... but It worked well.

Safe Travels, Sam

G

GrazTheStampede

Nice will definetly have to try it, I'm building this new character for RP purposes but it's hard to stay in character when people ignore you without saying a word.

W

wolffin

Might have something to do with its a an area with a lot of new people and they dont understand what it is your doing.

G

theres about 20 spell binders total, so if you take 8 ot 10...your hogging them.

Griefers are just a part of it.

train 0 to legendary resist at 2am and be done before server down while the griefers sleep.

G

GrazTheStampede

It worked out well, I gabbed anywhere 3-5 when they come around but no more since trying to control them gets alittle difficult. I've been working on it right after I got out of work, which is in the morning hours so it makes it easier. Plus that happend on a saturday morning which I realized the weekends bring out all types, but using Sam's method workes out well.