• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Herding

J

Joobulance

Does anyone have any tips/guides/charts for what to tame at what level? Does herding take a while to train up? Thanks!

G

use a horse till you hit 60 then grab a gaman and use it till gm.. you dont need to use the second target cursor aka target where you want the critter to go.. just the first one gives you the herding gains.. use skill target the critter cancel the second cursor and use skill again.. repeat over and over and over and over....

J

Joobulance

Thanks! I've gotten up to 87.4, but my previously tamed Gaman died. I went to Tokuno and got another, but I don't have it tamed. I am just hitting my macro and following it around, but I won't gain! Does the gaman have to be previously tame for me to gain? Thanks again!

G

If you're stuck at a wall, you could always try that wretched satyr discord thingie & go back to herding a horse.

Quickest way to burn through the gains in the 2D client is to have a Last Object / Last Target macro. Doubleclick the crook, target your beast, then just hold the macro key.