• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Healing Question

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
I have a question about training healing past 110.
I have a Trition which I've been able to successfully train to 110.4 healing using 2 RC's and Whisper. But he has completely stopped gaining at this point. The odd thing is he was gaining about .3 to .5 points with every Whisper cycle. I did about 5 hours straight yesterday and not a single gain. I also tried Dimetrousaurs and same thing. From what I've read on these forums it looks like I'll need to disco him in order to gain further.
I don't have a disco character or multiple accounts to use but I do have soul stones I could use to re-arrange my main tamer to fit in Disco purely for this purpose. However I've never used Disco before. What skill level in Disco will I need to make this tactic effective to skill my Triton fully to 120? Would 90 be enough?
Also, if anyone has any method that doesn't require Disco I am all ears.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have to Discord the pet to go higher than 110. I have Cus that have played for three years with 110 Healing.

I also don't Discord them.