• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

training detect hidden on a pet

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There is one I was testing.. takes some time to set up though.. just south of the night terrors are a group of stealthy spiders... they attack in bulk... ya need ot take ball bags down there and build a super small fence around your pet ( while invsied or they will jump you) ..then dismount and your pet will try and reveal them them and they cant attack through the bags so they will not show...
after it reveals them... invis remount repeat... this is one of the things I've thought of... but have not tested how well the gains are....or if it even works.( that is I know it will reveal them..but not if it will gain). but its something to consider if ya want to give it a go..

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
With detect being a "passive" skill it is not something you can actively raise.. or that is what seems to be "conventional wisdom" at any rate. But, I have heard of some seemingly severely OCD folks playing "peep-eye" with the critters prior to taming. They invis.... pet detects them... rinse and repeat for what I imagine to be something close to eternity.. which causes detect to raise.

of course two points I would make... ya prob better start at server up in order to GM it before server down lol.. and two.. I will just stick with 40ish detect instead of even attempting that :D

Wyldfyre

Visitor
Ninjas in Tokuno. Have your pet fight them and at some point in the fight they will attempt to vanish. It will be a long slow process.