• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training a Cu Shidhe's healing..

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

I was wondering does fighting Rotting Corpses raise a cu's healing once its at 90? Someone told me today that since last publish this no longer works.

U

uoBuoY

Haven't trained any Cus since last publish but this is how I did several Cus. Disco the Cu then just hunt stuff you can survive. After Disco, 90.0 Healing reduces to 64.8 (at 120.0 Disco) and 99.9 Healing drops to 71.9. You will gain faster if you hunt stuff that throws poison because that adds one more thing for the Cu heal.

Z

Zodiac19

I was wondering does fighting Rotting Corpses raise a cu's healing once its at 90? Someone told me today that since last publish this no longer works.
Yes it still works. I use the two in the NW corner of Doom. The gains seems to be much much better with two rotters for the simple fact one will be full health and poision your dog much more than the one your doggy is chewing on. They seem to not poision as much as they get damaged.

O

Old Man of UO

The difference between training with discord and without is huge. I've trained a couple dozen cu sidhe to sell and the last one is the first that I used discord on.

Without discord using rottens, my dog would gain 0.1-0.2 healing per hour, and of course promptly die on me and lose that.

With discord and fighting thing she could survive (I didn't notice any differences in gains while poisoned), went from 90.0 to 98.5 in 4 hours. It still takes a long time.

S

Sweety

Wow i gotta train my discord.... i gave up training my cu's healing b/c it was taking so long

O

Old Man of UO

I'm not certain, but I think you can get a guildmate to discord your pet. The problem with this though is they have to stay in range the whole time to keep your pet discorded. So you have two very bored people, not just one.

Also, your cu sidhe other skills will train to max in less than half the time while discorded.