• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Trained Disco Cus for Sale

Lord Solor

Adventurer
I have too many pets and I keep getting more... I have some nice cus for sale, all have been trained up to at least 110 Healing and are 120 Wrestle and 120 Discordance. Stats vary and all have a few points left so you can add scrolls or whatever.

I have 5 or 6 in various colors, most have AI as the special move.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
I have some trained up specially for the Khaldun event. They have 120 wrestle and disco trained up and at least 110 Healing, they do AI and Fire Goo as well as disco. These dogs deal 3 types of elemental damage (cold, energy, fire) so they’re ideal for the Skelementals.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
I should probably charge a bit extra for the ones with disco and goo since those take a LOT longer to get up to 120 disco.