• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

train llama?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Once you start leveling up pets their taming requirement goes up to 108. So I'd recommend at least 110 taming and lore.

Reactions: kze

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was really disappointed when they limited the number of slots on lower end animals. I would love to have trained a monster 5 slot battle pig.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you start leveling up pets their taming requirement goes up to 108. So I'd recommend at least 110 taming and lore.
Umm, for me, it says the requirement to go from first to second is 30

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can grab one on test center but if you plan to do this, you might want to train one up on your production shard to GM skill levels then transfer over.

This would make your testing more realistic and you wouldn't have to train one twice.

Try out Wrestling Mastery. This seems like a good choice for non casting pets.

Once you start leveling it, I think you'll need an amount of taming and lore above what you could get from jewelry, but you can also vet this out on Test Center.

I've been experimenting with something similar, with the Anniversary horses. I'm still trying to come up with a template for a 3 slot pet that I will have a purpose for and plan to post the outcomes when I have them.