• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Tons Of Tickets Look Inside!

• Thread starter prometheus_sp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

prometheus_sp

I have 4 accounts and have tickets on every shard. Get em before the event runs up! I have a character in the casca room ready to ressurect you, a character waiting at the stables ready to give you a horse and a chracter at the turn-in guy to collect the reward. LETS GET SOME POINTS! ICQ ME!!!! 491414081

Include you shard, and how many accounts you have. Thankyou and I look forward to trading with you!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I cannot log into ICQ right now, but I have 3 accounts for a total of 18 characters (one account has 7 char slots, one 6 and one 5). I will be available only tonight and tomorrow night. I need tickets on Origin.

ICQ is 199889122
Yahoo is ksilverleaf

I can be reached on yahoo all day to set up a time.

L

Lord Drakelord

I have 4 accounts and have tickets on every shard. Get em before the event runs up! I have a character in the casca room ready to ressurect you, a character waiting at the stables ready to give you a horse and a chracter at the turn-in guy to collect the reward. LETS GET SOME POINTS! ICQ ME!!!! 491414081

Include you shard, and how many accounts you have. Thankyou and I look forward to trading with you!
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=91083

shard you on? Does that sp mean Siege?