• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading tokens for Lake Austin

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all,

I need 2017 Holiday Gift Tokens & 20th Anniversary tokens on Lake Austin; I can trade with the following shards:

Atlantic (Only have 20th Anniversary Tokens left now (8:18am ET))
Pacific (Only have 20th Anniversary Tokens left now (9:37am ET))
Lake Superior (Christmas ONLY)

Chesapeake (Christmas ONLY)

I can be reached by message here or via ICQ 73298783. I am typically online starting around 10pm Eastern (7pm Pacific)

Last edited:

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Lady Havoc,

I have 37 tokens available to trade on Lake Austin. I need Pacific and Great Lakes (off your list).
Sending ICQ

Cheers
LT

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am very sorry for the delay in my responses to those who added me on ICQ; I am normally more together than this but we had a family emergency last evening and it kept me from getting online until now, which has turned this into a cluster instead of the much smoother process that it started off to be. Said family member is much better now and aside from minor speed bumps such as meals for the family - I am now on top of things.

I have contacted people in the order that the ICQ messages came in to me yesterday and some people are not online yet; thank you all for your patience with me. =D