• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Spring Tickets for Great Lakes

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char with runebooks and recalls to get you to Ulrich and would like to do trades with people who have the same set up.

my icq is 95571676 Please mention cross shard trading in the request.

I also Still have a lot of older gifts on some shards, If you have other things to trade let me know.

Available
Cats
Origin
Pacific *still 5 gift boxes back to soulstone frag token*
Sonoma
Lake Austin
Baja
Oceania
Mugin
Wakoku
Hokuto
Izumo
Mizuho
Yamato
Asuka
Arirrang
Balhae
Sakura

Reserved
Legends - BardMal
Napa - Edgar

Done
Formosa - Shirley
Europa - Top Plotter
Chessy - Shy/Av
Drachenfels - Muck (great trader btw.. real patient when I screwd one up)
Atlantic - Hunters Moon (wouldnt even know what I was doing without Hunter)
Origin - MajorJC
Lake Superior - BarryGibbUO

still have shards left folks

B

BardMal

It would be a pleasure to trade with you again my friend.

I still like Legends goodies.

We still have plenty on GL for you - but we will not be able to trade with you until this evening or tomorrow.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good, once again. I'll set my 6 legends back for you. Chars are already moved to the Prison, and Ive got a char on GL in the prison with scrolls and runebooks to Ulrich ready to go.

M

majorjc

Hey Mishkam,

You need tickets on Great Lakes? I've got 49 available on Great Lakes, but most of mine are parked on ghosts by casca. I need somebody to rez and recall me to Ulrich.

I need tickets on Origin.

I also have 54 tickets on Atlantic. They are in the bank and ready to trade.

I have my mage next to Casca with runebooks to recall from to help with traders visiting Origin. If my wife is available at the time...she will be with Ulrich gating to the Cat's Lair Inn in Britian.

My ICQ is 99 101 546

I just completed a 51 deed trade with Damia and Elayne on Legends.
I've also partially done Lake Superior, Lake Austin and Baja.

I am Major/Arizona/Alexander and my wife is Madison

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive got 6 on Origin, all at Cascas prison. We can trade this evening if you like