• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading some ATL items for SP items

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. It's been a while since I have played on SP. I am a regular on Atl. I have plenty of stuff saved up on Atl and would like to trade some items to get started again on SP.

Items I am looking for on SP are Mythic Token, Advanced Char Token, Crafting supplies and 2 nice houses. For the housing, I would prefer Zento or some location that may be next to a mountain/tree area.

I have plenty to trade from Atl, including: Gold, Mostly Trained Dread Mare, Other Various Pets, other high end or specialty made goods.

ICQ me at 33502723 if you know anyone who can help me out with any of this. Thank you :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord