• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading prodo gold for SP........

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 300m prodo, how much SP can I get, and I might be able to bump that up to 500m if I can sell a few things. I did prodo for a while, it's run it course I think.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just transferred over to Atl with 300m and a bunch of items I"m going to try and sell. Before I go to all of this trouble, is anyone even interested in this trade ? And if so how much do you have available ? I can give you a list of the items I have that I"ll be selling and maybe we can make a good deal and save me the trouble of having to barter for these.

Msg me if interested. thanks

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I've got 1.7 plat to bargain with, anyone have too much SP gold on their hands ?

Last edited: