• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading My Siege Items For Your Prodo Gold

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met! I have some items here on Siege that I would like to trade for your prodo gold. here is a list of some items I currently have and will update as soon possible following trades.

legacy token 8mil 17 available

race change token 3 mil 6 available

ethereal tiger 15 mil 2 available

garden shed deed 15 mil

gender change token 5 mil 2 available

tome of lost knowledge 4 mil 3 available

mannequin deed 2 mil 10 available

heritage token 1 mil 20 available

ethereal ki-rin 3 mil

ethereal llama 3 mil

ornament of the magician 17.5 mil

tangle 3 mil

inquisitors resolution 3 mil

*I do an exchange rate of:
8:1 for Atlantic or Great Lakes gold or 10:1 for any other shard

*prices are a reflection of what I think is a fair market price of these items on siege

*I will consider trades for Siege server births, rare/unique items, rare pets, event items or rare rubble

*this offer could end anytime

*I reserve the right not to sell

please PM me or ICQ(which is best 43711018) if interested in any items. I have a lot of items. just ask if you have something in mind or you are looking for something specific, I just may have it. I may sell some of these items for siege gold. however, I am really looking for prodo gold atm.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry. I just assumed that everyone understood the lingo everyone uses on siege. prodo is short for "production shards". getting its name from all the resources it produces in bulk. the economy on siege is much different that on other servers. that's why some of the prices may seem odd. these items are much more valued and desired