• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading my Siege gold for your Atlantic gold

Elinnel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have traded over 30mil at 1:10 rate, but to make the process a bit faster I offer 1:8 rate now.
My 1 million on Siege for your 8 millions on Atlantic

I have 140 mil on Siege available for trade at the moment, but of course I am ready to trade any amount starting from 1 mil.
All bright-minded scammers could save their time. I'm not going to give all my gold at once, as well as I wont ask anyone to hand me billion on Atlantic first.
Terms of exchange are to be negotiated. Most likely it will be a series of small amount exchanges.
There are lots of people I trust on Siege, so if you happen to be one the process would be smooth and fast.
icq 85283164
Of course you can bargain, but 1:8 rate at this moment seems pretty reasonable to me.

Last edited: