• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Lots of Items for Soul Stone Frags on Siege

• Thread starter Midnight Rambler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Midnight Rambler

Howdy,

I've long since stopped playing Napa (Hell, all my friends have quit anyway) but I do still have some decent stuff that I would love to trade for either Soul Stone Frags or Soul Stones on Siege. Here is my list, let me know if you would like to work something out.

Scrappers
Chaos Sheild
Bird Taliman (the one with the +5 Taming and what not)
Furniture Dye Tub
Leather Dye Tub
Special Dye Tub
Black Dye Tub (the rarer one)
1m in Gold
Stitchers Mittens
Gold Robe
Robe of Umbra
Agapite Robe/Cloak Set
5 Gold Metal Boxes
Stormgripx2
Sammuria Helm
Nystul's Wizards Hat
Heart of Lion dyed Black
Swords of Prosperity
Gypsy Headdress
Blessed Fur Boots
Ethy Horse
Pure White Cu Sidhe (not sure of the stats, though he is rather trained if I remember)

I am open to all suggestions. I'm not looking to make a profit, I just really need some soul stones since last time I quit I let my house fall and I've lost them. I will gladly trade more than is really worth for them, however, I do have one rule which we might as well get out of the way. For all transactions I will be the one trading second. This is all the stuff I've got these days and I can't afford to get scammed, otherwise I'll probably just quit again. Not really a big deal, but I was hoping to stick around for at least a bit and check things out again. Actually, I would use a broker or some sort of mediator, however, I doubt there are many people (aside from MODS and a few old school players) that I would really recognize or deem trustworthy for such a thing. Anyway, if you are interested, do let me know.

M

Midnight Rambler

84699316. I actually don't have it installed currently since I did my usual deleting of everything related to UO last time I quit, though I'll try to get it going today. I'm fairly repsonsive through private messages on this if you want to arrange something.

M

Midnight Rambler

I ICQ'ed ya and messaged you on this a couple days ago, are you still interested?