• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading full red soul stone (promo) token for...

G

The best axe you got... Something better then or as good as an axe of heavens.

Also I am buying any orantes axes with high SSI and a spell...same for hacthets. Thanks!

A

Angriff

ornate axe
ssi 30%
hit lightnight 40%

ornate axe
hit harm 42%
hit lower attack 50%
hit mana leach 66%
Di 43%

ornate axe
hit lightning 36%
hit life leach 77%
dci 9%
di 23%

ornate axe
stamina leach 34%
lightning 30%
mana leech 59%
di 43%

axe
hit harm 36%
hit mana leech 54%
ssi 25%
di 20%

post if interested

A

AntiOTF

Trying to get a better axe to get revenge on that red I witness beating up on you all over Britania this morning, huh? I don't think your pally is no match for that guy, he's pretty hardcore.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ornate axe
ssi 30%
hit lightnight 40%

ornate axe
hit harm 42%
hit lower attack 50%
hit mana leach 66%
Di 43%

ornate axe
hit lightning 36%
hit life leach 77%
dci 9%
di 23%

ornate axe
stamina leach 34%
lightning 30%
mana leech 59%
di 43%

axe
hit harm 36%
hit mana leech 54%
ssi 25%
di 20%

post if interested

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'll buy them all thanks. ICQ 400610334

G

<blockquote><hr>

Trying to get a better axe to get revenge on that red I witness beating up on you all over Britania this morning, huh? I don't think your pally is no match for that guy, he's pretty hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh? so... I see... and here I thought it was cause the guy had a gimp template and I didn't have any cure pots

Either way I still had fun

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh? so... I see... and here I thought it was cause the guy had a gimp template and I didn't have any cure pots

Either way I still had fun

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy is currently running fencing, poison, tacs, anatomy, healing, and focus, that's pretty old school to me, but surely nothing gimp about it. He said to tell you he had fun also. The pure warrior day is back!

A

AntiOTF

Ok, maybe it is gimpish, but definitely no twinking going on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, maybe it is gimpish, but definitely no twinking going on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Everything is gimp compared to that useless old pre aos template claudio runs.

P

pikon198

hey Anti, who are you in game, and is that your temp ?? I run a pretty similar old skool template too, im fencing archery poison tact anat healing resist. Man i love that temp its been pretty good to me so far