• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading for Siege -Holiday Tokens- 5-1 any shard

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello. I would love to trade for holiday tokens for Siege Perilous. I will give 5 on any shard you choose for one on Siege. I have been on the Safe Trader list for many years.

Lady Lavendar icq 328-561-158.

Thank you!

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lavendar, we have traded many times over the years, I have quite a few tokens on Siege, I am on Napa. I can meet up with you tomorrow after work. I'm Deb on ICQ. I will get with you around 6pm pst if you want to trade.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi Deb. That sounds great! I'll save tokens for you on Napa.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello @Lady Lavendar

I have 6 tokens available for trade on Siege

I'm accepting tokens on Atlantic, Great Lakes, Origin, Pacific, Sonoma, Europa and Wakoku

Sent ICQ

Cheers
LT

Azurel_uo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
we have traded before and i icq'd you this morning i have a few on seige need cats icq me 694649335

kelda@Mizuho

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. I had sent you ICQ message about a week ago, but I figure you cannot receive them due to non-verified ICQ message. Because I donT use SNS, I cannot verify my number. Can you verify it from your side? My ICQ number is 551-460-894. Thank you.

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had 2 on Siege I advertised on Siege in a 5 for 1 trade offer and the names I got called by those jackasses were horrible. I traded with Nat 3 for 1. She was happy, I was happy! Ima get ICQ. In game chat doesnt interest me anymore.