• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading for Baja tickets!

K

ki-rin

trading tickets! my shard is baja and i have 2 accounts (12 chars). i'll do the rescue runs and get the 25k-point tickets on your shard to trade you for tickets on baja. on baja i have a char at casca ready to res and provide rune to ulrich.

icq me. my icq is in the profile.

shards traded: napa valley, europa, sonoma, origin, lake superior, chesapeake, catskills, atlantic, legends, lake austin (11, but have 13 more ready to trade)

K

ki-rin

just finished trading 12 on lake superior. right now on pacific i have 6 tickets ready and another 6 chars arleady at casca just need res and a rune to get out. so pac traders, icq me for a fast trade! :danceb:

K

ki-rin

traded chesapeake and catskills (6)

still have the 12 tickets ready on pac to trade, come on pac traders! :D

K

ki-rin

just traded atlantic. thanks weinie for a nice and smooth trade! :thumbsup:

K

ki-rin

traded 11 on lake austin, thx baltizare!

on lake austin i have 13 more tickets ready to trade. icq me for a fast trade!