• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading for a Lich statue hue 1168 from the Ilshenar Halloween Champ with Savages

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Victim of Siege
@Anon McDougle
@Larisa
and everyone else on Origin

Hi all,

I realized I was missing one of the Lich statues when comparing what I had on Siege vs what I had on Prodo. I am looking for the purple Lich hue 1168 as shown in the pic below:

Lich Hue 1168.png

Items I have for trading (let me know what you are interested in from the list below, I'm happy to trade in your favor):

Tear of the Ice Dragon from Ice Dungeon event
Partial set of Ice Dungeon event bone armor (helm, legs, chest, + Glacial Staff)
Full set of Wildfire bone armor (helm, legs, gloves, chest, arms)
2 x Full set of Wildfire chainmail armor (coif, legs, chest, + a chaos shield)
Full set of Demonic Forces chainmail armor (coif, legs, chest, + a chaos shield)
Swords III Mastery
Bonfire

Please send me a PM here if you have a lich and want to trade. If you have the lich on Atlantic but not origin I am happy to do a trade for your Atlantic lich for my Origin items.

Thanks for reading this!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Victim of Siege
@Anon McDougle
@Larisa

Hi all,

I realized I was missing one of the Lich statues when comparing what I had on Siege vs what I had on Prodo. I am looking for the purple Lich hue 1168 as shown in the pic below:

View attachment 128353

Items I have for trading (let me know what you are interested in from the list below, I'm happy to trade in your favor):

Partial set of Ice Dungeon event bone armor (helm, legs, chest, + Glacial Staff)
Full set of Demonic Forces chainmail armor (coif, legs, chest, + a chaos shield)
Swords III Mastery
Bonfire

Please send me a PM here if you have a lich and want to trade. If you have the lich on Atlantic but not origin I am happy to do a trade for your Atlantic lich for my Origin items.

Thanks for reading this!
I will look this afternoon!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Victim of Siege
@Anon McDougle
@Larisa

Hi all,

View attachment 128353

Swords III Mastery
Bonfire

Thanks for reading this!
I checked my stash and do not have one.