• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Demonic Forces Pieces

Deschet

Journeyman
Want:
Plate Helm, Bone Legs and Gloves

Have Extra:
Plate Gorget, Gloves and Legs
Bone Tunic and Arms

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are you interested in purchasing these items or looking for even exchange only ?

Deschet

Journeyman
Trading since I'm beyond broke; wasn't sure if I'd make it thru the event before my insurance bled me dry.

Honestly, I may just turn in the drops I have... unless someone wants them. Still have Ice and Wildfire sets I was never able to unload.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Trading since I'm beyond broke; wasn't sure if I'd make it thru the event before my insurance bled me dry.

Honestly, I may just turn in the drops I have... unless someone wants them. Still have Ice and Wildfire sets I was never able to unload.
may be sell several drops to get money for insurance? Or use pawn shops in New Magnicia.

Deschet

Journeyman
may be sell several drops to get money for insurance?
Thanks for the suggestion...

The original plan was to sell drops, via completed Plate and Bone suits, since I only need the three pieces I listed to finish them up. However, as I mentioned, I also have completed Plate suits from Ice and Wildfire that no one seems to have an interest in (I just assume Chessy folks that want completed suits are capable of farming them for themselves :thumbsup:). Hence the reason I'll simply turn in the nearly completed suits, unless... someone wants them in an attempt to finish their own suits.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Deshet , I just put all my armor drops at 2x market price of random piece for 2 days. Then turn them in like other pieces. Some are purchased.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Added some random pieces to my vendor for 2.5 m each. Some more sought after ones for 4 and 5 mil if anyone is interested. Full chain set priced at 25 m because that coif was quite elusive and it's the only one I've had drop .