• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Trading between Cities/Towns

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Cove is starting to meet with the new City Governors, to see about setting up trading with them. This is for RP purposes.

I thought it would be nice to have a post where each of the Cities/towns who is interested in trading would post what they think is their exports, to make it easier to target the cities that have what you want!

Remember, this is for RP purposes, so even though most cities/towns really have everything they could possibly want, none of them should be self-sufficient. It's ok for two cities to have the same export.

I will update this top post each time someone answers so the info is all in one place.

City Exports:
Cove - Granite, Fish, Leather

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To The Caine Family,

So I hear you are starting trades between cities in Britannia, trade with your Britannia cities then bring your wares to the Royal Citys Open Market . Psst Gargoyles are famous for their Essenses and imbuing ingredients. Oh ya and their carpets (might even find a flying carpet)

Yours Truly,

Mistress of DragonStone
Daenyra

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you like me to add royal city and their exports to the list? Maybe others would like to do some trades with the citizens of royal city.

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You may, The Royal City/ in Ter Mur has many resources, Lumber seems to be in abundance so we are known for alot of Wood, many essesnses come from Ter Mur, Lately the clan and I have been having to keep the raptor and slith from invading across the bridges so seems to be easily to get slith tongue and raptor teeth with that comes the meat of the Gargoyles Raptor and Slith and yes just for Johns sake Gargoyles do tend to slip the horse in here and there its more of a delicacy of the Gargoyles so its somewhat more expensive in Ter Mur. Speaking for the Dragon clan however we do not kill horses you would have to speak to a gargoyle for that and it seems they are a lil touchy about their horse meat. So you can add :

Wood / Lumber
Some Essenses (can be limited demand is high)
Raptor & Slith meat (ribs)
Leather
Granite (can be limited )
ore & ingots
Carpet
Fertile Dirt
and
Medussa Eggs

Last edited:

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a scroll sent to the Covian Mayor's Office affixed with a seal from Minoc's Mercantile Minister's desk*

“The whole of the world is bought and sold in the streets of Vesper… Sometimes without the original owner.”

The free-spirited & proud citizens of Vesper offer the following exports:

Luxury ships or floating pleasure palaces. In the past the Knights of Solamnia, founding guild of Vesper, have also provided the Royal Navy with vessels, as well as the resources and manpower necessary to repair their existing navy.

Food delicacies ranging from fine pastries to rare seafood (oyster beds, shrimp farms, and caviar).

Bees are rented to several noble families in Britain & Skara Brae to pollinate their farms.

Art & entertainers from our Painter's & Bardic Guilds can be seen in all parts of Britannia, as well as displayed in our Museum. We usually keep our more bawdy productions within our city limits to avoid controversy. And our jewelry is exquisite in detail & craftsmanship.

Due to our governance of Minoc we have forged business partnerships with the Gypsy Encampment, south of Minoc; the Mining Coorperative; and the Gadgeteer's Guild of Kendall Mount. The use of the recently-built docks in Minoc have been restricted to internal use only; so Vesper now provides the following exports on behalf of Minoc:

Ore and stone; gypsy-spun cloth (silk); and the finest golems, clocks, and sundry inventions (gadgets mostly) coming from Minoc's crafty citizens.

We are on friendly terms with the pirates of Buc's Den and avoid their raids by providing them with a quarterly stipend for the rental of their ships for sea-trade purposes only. We deny any involvement in any slave trade or attacks on Tokuno Vessels at sea.

Personal note:
I know that your own internal/familial struggles have caused you to cocoon for a bit; and I am glad to see you back in action. Let me know what I or my contacts can do to help bring you back into public view. You have been missed and not forgotten.

Your friend and ally,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess of Vesper
Matron Justicar of the Knights of Solamnia

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ancient Yew has a few traditional exports include things such as:
Lumber - From our vasts forests
Wool - From our many shepherds
Fine wines - From our monks

But have since expanded to include: