• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Trading as normal token bag for token bag

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam slowly gathering the bags to one char on each shard for easy one touch trade.....
available 12x token bags on each of the following shards my icq 677577087...olde trader of many many years.....so lets trade!!! these are the shards that i dont have shard shield too of course...

western shards
drachs ....all gone
origin... all gone
oceania ... all gone

legends ...12 in a bag ready to trade ....jove??????
lake austin ...7 bagged ready to roll
baja ....11 bagged ready to roll
napa ...11 bagged ready to roll

eastern shards
formossa
inzumo
mizuho
yamato
airirang
balhae
sakura
mugden

i can take YOUR tokens on the ANY of these 10 shards
europa.. atl ..great lakes.. lake superior.. pacs..chez .. cats.. sonoma.. hokuto.. asuka

i can also trade any of the 10 abover for either EU or ATL

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not gonna bag the eastern shards... icq me or whatever if theres any interest out there

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if someone wants like any other shard for europa or atlantic ... ..i can still do this.... saves me messing about usuing shard shields i guess...but europa/atlantic only... thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP....like i say can do any shard swap for EU or ATL... from my collecting list....not fussed just saves time xsharding

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still got all the shards above....will consoladate if anyines intereted..eg...id take inzumo for othe shards..etc etc...icq me still lot of top shards avaialble