• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading 2x Soulstone tokens for items/gold

domii

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As a returning vet but starting on siege with blank char

My Wishlist:

1x Ethy Rideable (if possible I prefer either a Cu Sidhe/Hiryu or Polar Bear but will settle if need be for something else)

1x Vet robe (crimson or black/grey)
1x Clothing Bless Deed

Also need a decent kryss & warfork. Something I can repair. So imbued or runic made is fine (FC1, hit lighting, lower defense, leech. Some slayers would be great too.

Need 120 Fencing, 120 Resist (or at least 115 Resist to keep me going for a while), and a cheapo 110 Chiv. Scroll.

Some Gold.. not being greedy here.

PM me offers if you have any of this stuff laying around and would like to trade.

Last edited:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well.. I applaud the whole blank character goal. Done it several times on Siege myself. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk