• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading 2018 Holiday tokens for Europa

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying trading again this year, have 7 tokens on all shards except:

Atlantic, Napa, Sonoma, Seige and Great Lakes.

Message me or reply here if you want to trade.

Happy Holidays, Lador

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Lador
I can do Europa and would like Legends or ATL(Legends #1 choice) if that works for you.ICQ #727971554 or you can go to Legends and ask for Styx or Thorn on General Chat. Thx

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BlackXGlass, I can trade 7 on Legends for Europa, I play odd hours (I'm in England on GMT) so trying to meet up may be hard. I can try logging on and 'chatting' for you. If that doesn't work I have traded via mail boxes with others.

Thanks, Lador

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BlackXGlass I have been on Legends a number of times throughout many days but have not been able to contact you, sorry no ICQ. I will try a few more times today.

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does nobody have any tokens left on Europa they want to trade?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to be hanging around upstairs at Luna Bank on Europa for the next hour or so, if anyone wants to trade for their shard pop up and say hello.