• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Traded

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to trade 11 Wizards on Seige for Sonoma
Also have holiday items to trade for items or gold on pacific shard

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Make sure @Stinky Pete isn't around during your trades! It didn't end so well last time from what I saw :p

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is true
This also proves to me my head needs examined because I found it funny and flattering at the same time when he poisoned me :thumbup::coco:

but ya I’ll differently be keeping:eyes: out

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Funny how you can clearly see the name of an illegal program in Pete´s pics.
:facepalm:

Tsk tsk. First his guildmate and now this. Sloppy or pushing the envelope...? :eyes:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Tjalle

I don't see it, but I'll be the first to tell you that I use a third party program to make sure I get these screenshots every time. If you want to have an honest conversation about it, feel free to DM me. As far as my guild goes, we have a very strict code that we are all required to follow. I do not enforce any rules not mentioned in the code, including the game's ToS, stratics, Siege, or crybabies on forums.