• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] traded thanks

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thrown.png selling 7/17 Napa drop 400 mil.
Item is on Napa can take gold on ATL or GL

Last edited:

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To date, the seller has not communicated via PM requests nor posts. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow night, I will retract my bid an allocate the funds to other rares purchases in process.

Thanks for all the understanding and I always want to be clear and up front on any communication.

Best regards,
Daegan

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@neptune1369 People want to hear from you! Good luck selling your item. Don't forget to check back on your sales here so you don't lose them!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
amazed there isnt more interest in this sweet chair. a throne is an awesome centerpiece for many design themes, and one made of dead people and actually cries is pretty damn cool.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just an FYI to everyone in here, I have seen a few since that event sell in the 500m range.

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Highest I've seen on sell is 200m and that was to a fellow Napa player. I figure we value it the highest, but I'm kinda whatever. If it goes significantly over 100, it's not worth it imo given the amount of space it takes up. Heck, our own EM had to redecorate the reward hall as items such as this were taking up too much room!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Highest I've seen on sell is 200m and that was to a fellow Napa player. I figure we value it the highest, but I'm kinda whatever. If it goes significantly over 100, it's not worth it imo given the amount of space it takes up. Heck, our own EM had to redecorate the reward hall as items such as this were taking up too much room!
All this spin to try to drive the price down @_@

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Promathia not really, if he can find someone higher, I'm fine. I just wont go over 100 personally. As we all know, value is all about how much its worth to the buyer.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im confused. i dont understand how it takes up too much space. its a 1 tile chair.

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Visually it blocks sight of items around it. I'm working on a museum, thus such items are visually large. Great items but I feel I can get more from less visually large. That's just me , it would be perfect if I was doing an evil inspired room or such

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all , Sorry I was not able to check this as often as I could in the past few day's. Life kinda got in the way . Daegen I apologise for not getting back to you sooner. The item is still for sell. They have been selling for around 500. I will take 400 for mine .

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This chair is uber nice, not only does it make 2-3 random sounds and sayings when you walk by but when you double click on it it makes a 4th sound. So it's like having 4 scripts written in all at once.