• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade Quests

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
So how many trades must you do before it starts to offer you more than one item to deliver? I have made at least 50 runs and still they only have me deliver one item . It has be a quantity of 20 but i haven't ever had a multiple item trade request.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when I started doing them I always started from the same city.
keep repeating and they will start to go to 2 parts

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I thought it was 50, so you are very close to the next level. On a another note consider yourself lucky . trying to get three 5 line trades done on foot before the krampus spawns is a little taxing , considering all the other events going on simultaneously.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Cinderella said, do all of your trades starting from the same city to work your trade quantities up. It works just like the Fishing Quests in that you have to work up each city to get to the max quantities for each city.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Like Cinderella said, do all of your trades starting from the same city to work your trade quantities up. It works just like the Fishing Quests in that you have to work up each city to get to the max quantities for each city.

Thats not actually true. While the fish monger keeps track of your loyalty and increases your line orders with the more you do, the trade ministers act more like a cooperative. Complete them anywhere to move up in ranks. Like you will be labeled trader when you start , then move up to tycoon or magnate depending on your trade counts

Loyalty will be gained in both the city you start the trade in and the city you deliver to .

Main point to remember is just do them, whether by foot or by moongate

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You get credit for doing them by foot... if you use gates then you don't... gating does NOT count with Krampus... So I am told. And if you gate you are less likely to get a good reward.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh right.
During krampus december month it might interfere with the levels of progression.

Under normal circumstances what i said is true .

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Krampus doesn't change progression through the trade order system at all, aside from giving you more of a reason to do them.

To get credit for a guaranteed Krampus drop, you must complete three trade orders without using a moongate. Orders run through moongates do not count towards the ~25 runs needed to spawn him, nor towards a guaranteed Krampus drop. (Moongate use does not penalize progression, it just doesn't count for Krampus and you won't get the high-end order rewards from the destination city.)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
t works just like the Fishing Quests in that you have to work up each city to get to the max quantities for each city.
Nope. I did all mine from Minoc last year. I tried Vesper and i get 5 Item ones there. Wish I was back to 1 item.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. I did all mine from Minoc last year. I tried Vesper and i get 5 Item ones there. Wish I was back to 1 item.
Ah, I thought it was just like the fishing orders and had to be built up in each city in order to get the max order from each city.