• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[TRADE PENDING] Prodo Dread mare (Lake Austin) for trade for Siege / Prodo items

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dreadmare 1.JPG Dreadmare 2.JPG

[Update 8/2/2020] Trade pending

Hey folks,

I have a 3-slot dread mare on Lake Austin that has not been put through pet training yet. I'm considering trading him since he has sat in my stable for the last 4 or 5 years w/o me doing anything with him. Thought I'd ask if anyone here was interested before posting on the prodo threads since I know and have traded with a lot more Siege folks than anywhere else. If you are interested just PM me with items you'd consider trading. Shards / things I'd be interested in would be:

Siege - potentially full set of the most recent EM drops of Master Lymeclaw bone armor / items, possibly other EM items
Atlantic - Gold or possibly EM items
Lake Austin - Gold, EM items, powerscrolls (or some combination of each), potentially a bane dragon as well (I have one already)
Legends - Gold, EM items, powerscrolls (or some combination of each), potentially a bane dragon as well (I have one already)

If you are someone I have traded with a lot, I'm open to a trade involving multiple shards as well.

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

Last edited: