• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade orders and Krampus

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if you have at least 3 trade orders and fight Krampus you are guaranteed a drop...

How is this reset? Does any Krampus drop reset it or only if you had at least 3?

For example... I have 2 trade orders completed when Krampus spawns... I go fight him and get a drop. It wasn't a guaranteed drop, just lucky RNG... do I need 1 more trade order for a guaranteed drop on the next one or 3 more?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you had 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc orders done and get looting rights on Krampus it resets.

You can sit at the bank they do not reset.

You can do one order each day until 3 are done and you will get the drop if you get loot rights.

For example... I have 2 trade orders completed when Krampus spawns... I go fight him and get a drop. It wasn't a guaranteed drop, just lucky RNG... do I need 1 more trade order for a guaranteed drop on the next one or 3 more?
You need to do 3 more. It reset.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Usually get my 3 set up before i log for the night. That way when i log on the next day i dont feel rushed to get r done

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
after doing as many trades as we have this month I never wanna see a Krampus again

LOL