• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade issues

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have run a few trades in the past but I have gotten some that I just cant figure out
  • Cloth- I tried cloth I made didnt work. I tried a bolt of cloth didnt work. I tried folded cloth didnt work. I canceled that quest. What cloth does this stupid thing need
  • Bladed staff- Only thing I could find close to this is a double bladed staff and nope that doesnt work.
Anyone know what is going on with these?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You buy the cloth from tailors, not the weavers. Its after bolt of cloth and cut up cloth.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have run a few trades in the past but I have gotten some that I just cant figure out
  • Cloth- I tried cloth I made didnt work. I tried a bolt of cloth didnt work. I tried folded cloth didnt work. I canceled that quest. What cloth does this stupid thing need
  • Bladed staff- Only thing I could find close to this is a double bladed staff and nope that doesnt work. There is a bladed staff I found a different armorer

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Bladed staff- Only thing I could find close to this is a double bladed staff and nope that doesnt work.
To make Bladed staffs look under pole arms if I'm not mistaking.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes I have hit on stuff that I have to find a weaponsmith to get, instead of the blacksmith. Might ch3eck them as well

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always buy your trade request items in the city that you got the trade order. I have never had a time when I've had an item on my list that wasn't for sale in that town.
However, sometimes vendors can sell their 20 of one item before you get there, then you have a problem and have to get it at some other vendor or even the city the order goes to (if it's even sold there, otherwise you just have to wait I guess).