• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade House

• Thread starter imported_bouche835
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_bouche835

I am wanting to move to a new house. I have a 2 story 12 X 13 house on Homare of the Tokuno Island just east of the Bushido Dojo. Anyone interested in trading houses. I do not want anything smaller then a 3 story house and good location.

Or if anyone know of a good house size plot in tram please PM.

G

its going to be hard to find anyone willing to trade houses with you. Since there is really no secure way of trading houses.

Best bet you probably have is to sell yours and then buy or place another one.
There is plenty of villa/cabinsize plota around if you spend a bit of time looking.

just grab a housetool and go wandering.

If those arent big enough for you , you can find bigger ones in fell or you may find a cheap one at brit bank or on the trade forums