• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Trade Deal Preference for Current and Future Citizens of Britain

Citizens of Britain, which trade agreement would you prefer?

• FC +1

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • MR +2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HPR +2

• SDI +5

• SSI +5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • HCI +5

• 5% Bandage Bonus

• +1 Resists

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • +3 Dex

• +3 Int

• +3 Str

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please post your preference for the Britain trade deal or vote in the attached poll.

Additional information to help weigh the options:

The most popular trade agreement seems to be the FC+1 trade agreement and its probably a smart choice.
One way to compare the trade agreement benefits is to compare the equivalent imbuing intensity for each of the trade agreement bonuses. The only one I didn't calculate is the bandage bonus because there really isn't an equivalent for it.

Trade Agreement Equivalent Imbuing Weight Intensity:
-----------Trade Deal---------------Bonus----------------Equivalent Imbuing Intensity
  • Arcane Arts----------------SDI +5 -----------------41
  • Society of Clothiers -----All Resists +1 --------30
  • Bardic Collegium ---------FC +1 -----------------140
  • Order of Engineers -------Dex +3 ---------------40
  • Guild of Healers -------5% bandage Bonus ---?????
  • Maritime Guild -------------HPR +2 --------------100
  • Merchants Association --MR +2 ----------------100
  • League of Rangers -------Int +3 -----------------40
  • Guild of Assassins --------SSI +5 ---------------17
  • Warriors Guild -------------HCI +5 ---------------42
  • Mining Cooperative ------Str +3 -----------------40
So from the stand point of equivalent imbuing intensity, FC +1 is a clear winner. The benefit of all of the trade deal bonuses could be argued, but I'm just providing one way of comparing them.

One other bit of information that may or may not be useful. I checked all of the city's a few minutes before posting this poll and the following is a breakdown of the current trade deals:

FC +1 : Britain, Moonglow, Skara Brea, Vesper
SDI +5: Trinsic, Yew
SSI +5: New Magencia
HCI +5: Jhelom
Dex +3: Minoc

Good citizens of Britain let me know which trade agreement you would prefer. I plan on setting the agreement for an extended period of time.

This poll will close in 7 days

Thanks,

Starcon of Siege
Governor of Britain

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, I've counted and recounted and recounted the five votes. It took a while to count, but it seems that the massive number of Brit inhabitants wanted to keep the FC+1 trade deal going in Britain. The FC+1 trade deal received twice as many votes as any other trade deal, so there you have it. FC+1 will continue for quite a while.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I've counted and recounted and recounted the five votes. It took a while to count, but it seems that the massive number of Brit inhabitants wanted to keep the FC+1 trade deal going in Britain. The FC+1 trade deal received twice as many votes as any other trade deal, so there you have it. FC+1 will continue for quite a while.
Dang I would have voted SSI had I seen this yesterday. :(

Arthas

Visitor
I voted SSI. Sadly I have left my Britain citizenship as it doesn't fit my needs at this time. My choice for a town citizenship depends on the benefit and the availability of that. In the Siege environment I need any advantage I can get as I am very gear dependent. And in a world where an investment in high end gear comes at a high risk.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dang I would have voted SSI had I seen this yesterday. :(
Sorry you missed the poll. I had it up for a week. Had you voted for SSI we would have had a tie between SSI and FC. I'm not sure what we would have done to break the tie. Maybe we would have had to come up with some sort of grudge match to break the tie :)