• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Trade and Commerce Commission

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys so this post is OOC but about an RP initiative that I want to see if we could get more folks interested in.

So here it is: The Trade and Commerce Commission is an organization that would help the cities promote and help inter-city trade, in character. It would serve as a counseling body to the elected governors when it comes to trade and commerce and would interface with the NPC's known as the Ministers of Trade. Out of character, we could things like auctions, or trade fairs, or promote shops, stuff like that.

If anyone is interested, please let me know either thru PM's or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

~ Sue.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far, I've gotten some interest from a few folks on this. Trinsic, Yew, and Britain seem to have some representatives interested in RP'ing with us; none of which RP before so that's great!!! Barnaby Baggins (not the EM) has his character Jonas as rep for Umbra, and I took over the Minoc one on my character Ariana Erikkson. Would be nice to have a Luna representative since its got the biggest trade. Also if Vesper could be represented, that would be awesome. Remember that this is strictly RP, so you don't even really have to be a GM or LGM crafter. You could technically be into "marketing" or "business". This is entry-level RP and my goal is to help folks learn to RP and interface with other RP'ers. If anyone has any questions, please let me know via PM's or like I said my email available above.

~ Sue.