• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toymaking Elves Net Toss! (Wednesday December 23rd)

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been years since I seen a net toss event or a Vorpal bunny shoot.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[FONT=&quot]"...[/FONT] or a Vorpal bunny shoot."

Hope you make the annual vorpal bunny shoot in the spring and hope to see you tomorrow night at the net toss ... I know there is at least one white net going down :)

L

Lord Drakelord

I really wish I could have made this, but Mindy had to work, and grandma was out late shopping so grandpa was stuck babysitting and fixing dinner for the grandkids. I also missed the other event for Kimmie's play due to this.

I really dislike when Mindy works the 2nd shift, rather have her on first or third shift, then I not stuck alone with the kids when grandma has to go to town.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad you were able to make it to the Story Presentation.

Did you receive a copy of the storybook? :)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will drop one off in the corner market mailbox for you then (its made with the green gargish book)

:)