• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Township Maps and Info (merged)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Is this what you were looking for? Or did you want like more detailed player city maps? I paid attention what you said in the interview about the Sea battles. I am asking townships now for (Trade Routes and Township Port Areas). I thought they might be useful for the Sea stuff?

(Had to use Red in the Malas one. The color name for Al Ellisande couldn't be seen with the Desert Color.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks great. At least now everyone can have a visual representation of where each township is. The more information we can get onto the maps, as well as extent of the territory each township claims, will aid in future event planning.

I wonder if they can make a GoogleBritannia like Google Earth...hrm...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That looks great. At least now everyone can have a visual representation of where each township is. The more information we can get onto the maps, as well as extent of the territory each township claims, will aid in future event planning.

I wonder if they can make a GoogleBritannia like Google Earth...hrm...
Alrighty, if I run into any territory problems I will have the townships email you. I obviously will not tell any town they cannot claim certain territory but I hope no one claims like half of the map LoL.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Kijustsu Anei Keys

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sorry I forgot to fix the trammel overview map here when I fixed the directory one. Its now updated here. Again my apology.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Kijustsu Anei Village Map

Yes I know this map is allot more detailed and better then previous ones. As you can see with each map I've done they (well I think) get better and better so I will have to go through the previous maps I did and update them.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Settlement of Pitmuck

Settlement of Pitmuck

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your map shows my houses in PaxOku. My land is my own and my houses are in no town.

:yell:

Please fix.

Edit: thank you for the fix. :pint:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
All houses owned or not owned by either town on the Homare-Jima island are pictured. The land area where your homes are placed are within PaxOku boarders. If you wish for PaxOku territory to change contact Tatania Karthina the current Mayor of PaxOku City or Governor Winfield of the PaxLair Statehood.

Seeing as you are not apart of any town. If you need Kijustsu Anei Village Boundries to change just copy the map into a paint file, draw your lines and send it to me. If you want your houses erased from the map let me know. Speaking as a OOC Founder (Leaders) I am sure the Imperium will recognize such changes you send. However these changes can only be made to the Kijustsu Anei Village map unless approved by PaxOku to make the same adjustment to their own map.

I will not change any township map boundaries without approval from the town IC Leadership or OOC leadership.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I posted these here so he could see township maps as they came out. As I complete the ones I have taken responsibility for they go into the Directory.

Then as the townships fill out the information needed they are linked in the main directory menu.

L

Lord Strahd

Good work by the way..

And yeah I could see how that would be alittle redundant.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
New Guardians Gate

Updated Zedland

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I did a little map for Felucca towns. The borders obviously might be right or wrong but its just an idea.

Felucca Townships

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deposit a book in the Hall of Commons mailbox. A survey of your township will then be conducted at random to determine activity level and overall township cohesion, you will be designated according to the following rubric based on the number of structures:

Remember, if we can't tell it's a part of your town, we aren't going to count it!

1-4 Settlment
5-10 Village/Hamlet
11-20 Town
21-30 City
31-50 Kingdom

You may also contact EM Dudley at [email protected] for a banner design packet. This will include all the information necessary in order to design your banner in the appropriate way so it can built in a timely fashion. Please note that the final design and placement are at the sole discretion of the builder, and that banners should conform to a suggested 7x7 footprint that does not block house placement or other natural passes.

Once your banner is constructed you may petition for inclusion within the Teleportation Hub. A minimum of three sitting townships must approve the petition. Objections will be considered on basis of merit.

Once your banner is constructed, and you are included in the Hub, beware! Being recognized by the Crown opens your township to possible attack by monsters who may wish to do you harm!

Also note that inactivity without informing the Chesapeake Event Moderators will subject your banner for review and possible demolition.

And that's it! If you have any questions about the process or what to do, please e-mail [email protected]

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
(Sent in by Scorpio of Action. I am unsure if he did the map or one of his members.)

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks to Gareth for creating the map for The Citadel of the Fallen:

We are located in the Felucca Facet, north of Trinsic. Please Note: none of the castles shown on the map are part of our township but they do lie within our borders.