• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tourny Time!

G

Time for another PVP Club biweekly tournament! This Friday, gates happnin at 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm by the eastern sky, at Yew gate in Fel and West Brit Bank in Tram. We did pretty decent last time, everyone had a good time, inside and outside, lol. Let's try to make this what the first one should have been.

Classes are: Dexers, Archers, Mages, and Tank Mages. After the class fights are over, a battle of champs, where all the class champs go at it in free for all. Prizes go to first and second place in each class.

Many thanks for everyone that came last time and helped keep the brigands out, hehe. I've made a few minor changes, trying to weed out all the kinks, such as not being able to hand the bookie submission kits or betting checks. We'll also try to work in some trivia, hehe. Hope to see ya'll there!

PS, oh yeah, we might even have a new member of PVPc to help me announce the fights, can you say eye candy?

G

Hey guys, we dont really have to worry about BC, so please show up. What you can do is show up with no supplies and Im sure the PVPc can supply some so that if you get ganked outside, you dont have to worry about losing stuff. (Maybe a good vendor idea PVPc guys?) Just show up, it'll be a lot of fun.

M

mist

Nameless will bring some bandies. Can someone else bring some potions?

G

I can stock up with bandies, pots, and such. Also, if anyone has a list of things that would go well as far as supplies, then feel free to list them.

P.S. BUMP