• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tourny Round 2!

G

And Here Are The Match ups for Round 2!

MEDIC (1-0) Vs. The Instagator (1-0)

Destiny (1-0) Vs. Yu Law (1-0)

Merlin (0-1) Vs. Denard (0-1)

The King (1-0) Vs. A-Train (0-1)

Sedric (0-1) Vs. Dimebag (0-1)

Everyone Will have Until Sat 3/22 to complete their combat requirments. That doesnt mean wait till the last minute! Its to give everyone ample time to contact their opponent and agree on a time and place. Again if anyone needs contact assistance let me know. Post your match results here in this thread or ICQ me with them.

Its possible we may see 3 people to be eliminated this round so fight hard and good luck to everyone!

N

Nice Fights

The First fight was a good match, both of us just sitting down to fight, lasted about 15 mins.

The Second Fight was even better, that fight lasted about 35 mins, I'll give it to Destiny she was on top of her game tonight.

Yu Law 2 Destiny 0

G

Medic vs Insta ends in a 2-0 going to medic

More bouts soon to follow

I

imported_Dark Nova

Wow none of these duels seem to be going 2-1. Fairly unfair match-ups this week it seems. If anyone could IM me at darknova327 on aim and let me know when these duels are happening, i would love to watch. I can post my icq if i can ever remember it.

I

imported_Insta

Actaully the duel between medic and myself were pretty good duels, I guess we probablly spent 30-40 minutes in the two battles combined. I was just out casted at the end of both.

I dont have aim, but I do have icq. I will pm you my number when I get back home tonight so I can give you a heads up whenever my next bout might be.