• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tournament of the Champions

R

rmsroach

Ok so I want to attempt planning and throwing a Tournament sometime. It'll be all around fighting, any style, any skill, any race, any equipment.
Now I've kinda done a rough draft of my idea's, but will appreciate any advice and any neccessary changes that need to be made. I'm unsure if this has been done before, but it prolly has in some form or another.

• Tournament Guidelines and Regulations :
    Entry fee of 10,000 Gold per player which goes toward total jackpot.
    1 on 1 dueling. fights are done one at a time or two at a time, for better organization. [2on2, and larger teams will be held at another time if this tournament works out as planned]
    Bordered arena or fighting zone, players may not leave once entering unless they're forfeitting or yielding and quitting. Venue TBA.

Rules and laws of the fight :
    Limited healing of 3 times [any method of heal is allowed], No poisoned weapons, no hiding, no stealthing, no stealing, no looting, no spamming, no horseplay, no bickering, no immaturity [Or you will be booted from the venue and banned if need be].
    No tamed pets, no summoned pets, no mounts in arena.
    Yielding or mercy call before death are accepted, but it's up to your opponent to follow through and let you live.
    Fighters will flag on a neutral target, so to avoid getting murder counters, etc
    All clothing, armor, weapons, spells, jewels, and talismans are permitted. [Except buffs like Reactive armor, magic refection, protection, weapon buff, etc are restricted. Players must de-buff before battle.]
    Winner of a fight moves onto next fight to duel the loser of that previous fight, and so on. To try and even out the battles....Once a player has lost twice they have lost and drop out of the tournament.

1st place Winner Receives 75% of jackpot, 2nd place runner up gets 25% of winnings. Prizes will also include artifacts, rares, PowerScrolls, pink scrolls, blue scrolls, and donated items and more TBA.

This is all I have so far, lemme know what you think. Lemme know if you'de be interested in attending and/or fighting in the tournament.