• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tournament entry thread.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to host the tourny on March 22nd, that's about a month from today. I may have to split it into two seperate days if we have a lot of entries in both 2v2 and 1v1.

You may enter different characters into as many events as you want, only one char per person per event though. There will be a 500k per character entry fee (1 mil per 2 person team.)

It'll be best two out of three, single elimination. Winner will take all the entry fees from the event they won, more prizes will be announced in the near future.

Pure mage rules:

Lantern required, no weapons.
No potions.
No protection.
No invis/hiding/stealth.
No AOE.
No fields/wall of stone.
No elves, only humans.
No summons/pets.
No items other than equipment, period.
No fields.
No polymorph spells.
Only mage/med/eval/resist/scribe allowed as skills.
9 HP regen max allowed.

Full template rules.

No AOE spells.
No hit area on weapons.
Spell channeling weapons only.
No summons/pets.
No fields/wall of stone.
Max stam of 60 for weapon skill mages.
No invis/hiding/stealth.
No omen/poison with the poisoning skill, or infecting strike. DP will be allowed but only if cast as the poison spell (without omen).
No items other than equipment, period.
No fields.
No polymorph spells.
Have to have GM+ magery/eval. (no gimps!)

As there are many different dueling categories this tournament will most likely take place over the course of a couple days. I would like to do the fights best two out of three, single elimination.

Stat loss will be an issue, but we can simply have one group duel, then as they wait out stat we'll let the next duel go on and cycle through all the combatants.

Also, I would like to give every major PVP guild a chance to be represented in the tournament. Not just as combatants, but I would have a ref/judge from each guild to watch in the house as the duels go on so as to avoid cheating/general unsavory behavior. It will also push the members of the guilds represented to participate in the tournament..hopefully there will be a decent turnout.

Spectators will spectate as ghosts in peace mode. If they are unable to refrain from speaking while spectating, they will be removed from the house.

Post your char names, which events you are entering with what character, and your icq # :D

B

Budweiser

Budweiser
Pure mage duel
ICQ#153-852-405

NM....Didn't see this part...: No elves, only humans...

S

SUPRsalad

Hmmm... Im not sure why they decided that... Doesn't really make much sense.. Seems like an elf is at a disadvantage if anything...

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah, but MR of human.. i dunno.. you know im not a duelist..

HOWEVER! since nobody is registering..

Ill go ahead and register to offer some incentive for others to come pwn my face..