• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Touble Starting Naturalist Quest

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have tried a few different Naturalists, and all tell me Im already occupied, and to finish whatever Im doing now then come back. I quit all my quests and tried again, same response. So I figured, maybe I have a quest from the solen hive already. Nope, they are giving me the same message. Any ideas?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured it out. I cleared all the quests from my Quest Log, but forgot to clear an old quest I still had active that can only be accessed by single clicking on yourself. Man I wish they would combine the two so you only had to look in one place. One of the best things about UO is the depth of the game, one of the worst is the lack of consistency and no one place where you can find all accurate info. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's one in britain and at least 2 in moonglow (at the lyceum (sp?)) - i think there's one somewhere else too but can't recall it right off-hand