• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Totally newb question....

P

Priam_Sonoma

I have only been back a couple days. Are Paragons still running around? Can the artifacts still be gotten from them?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes and yes.

Paragons are still around and drop the following (aside from extra gold/loot)

1. Possibility for Minor Artifacts
2. Paragon chests with Treasure Map one level higher than normally dropped by that creature (if it drops one)
3. Chocolatiering ingredients

J

Joyous2K

I have only been back a couple days. Are Paragons still running around? Can the artifacts still be gotten from them?
They are in a land called Ilshenar. Only accessible by walking because it is "challenging." Get it? It's more "challenging" because you have to walk there.

They spawn yellow and I think they say paragon on their name tag. You should go there and check it out. Quite astounding when you first see them.