• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Totalbiscuit gets GW2 film rights and press beta invite.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild Wars 2 Stratics just found out on Twitter that Totalbiscuit received some news from Arenanet concerning Guild Wars 2.

TotalbiscuitTotalbiscuit

I just heard that I have access and filming rights to the GW2 beta this weekend. The very weekend I am in Stockholm for the SGAs :mad:

Poor guy. Timing and all sometimes just doesn't work out.

Congratulations from our staff at Guild Wars 2 Stratics to Totalbiscut for the invite to the Press Beta for Guild Wars 2 and hope you get some time to try it out this weekend. We wish you the best and safe travels.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update from TotalBiscuit facebook

I am in the Guild Wars 2 beta and I have filming rights. The first beta (they do not have it up 24/7) is this weekend. Just my luck, I'm in Sweden, I can't play, however I am having 2 of my team (Genna and Frank) go on a major filming spree. We've setup a system whereby they can get the footage to me and I'll have a metric ton to work with once I get back from Sweden. Best we can under the circumstances sadly, my actual impressions rather than simply analysis and commentaries will come into play once I get the chance to participate in a future event. All footage is embargoed under the NDA until Monday so streaming is an impossibility, but I get back home on Monday so I can work from that point on.

The channel will be going into major GW2 gear, Cataclysm-style. It is by far the game people want to see the most and it makes sense, bearing in mind the channel really got going as an MMO commentary and news channel, that we continue to focus on upcoming MMOs of importance, which GW2 is currently top of the pile of.

S

Scarsdale Punk

This is pretty exciting, I really like TB's style. I dig enthusiasm over scathing criticism. His videos turned me on to Orcs Must Die and I friggin' love that game.