• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Total Frustration with the expansion add ons...

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Twice, I have built new stonework addons from the expansion...double checked that they were locked down...and the next day 95% of the work was gone....hundreds of mined granite boulders, (hours of time wasted....two days in a row....I have enough "snap" to know to double and triple check the items I lock down...I now realize, I should not make any changes/addons to my keep until the devs get this worked out....

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for reporting this. Make sure you send a report to broadsword as well. You are on Origin or Izumo I take it?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Are you using the *I wish to lock this down* command? Because that doesn't work.

They work like the carpet pieces, you have to double-click them to lock them down.

I know you probably did...but sometimes it's the stupidest things we do wrong and then go DOH! later :)

I have built quite a bit on my castle and nothing has disappeared...maybe you are building too high? If that's the case they will auto-delete.

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
thanks for the info....I tried to lock down using lock down square on the hot bar...im pretty sure, I double clicked for the lock down as labled on the piece...I will try again on a test block...as far as building too high, I built stairs to the top of my keep south wall..which should really hold....lets see what happens overnight....thanks again..

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for reporting this. Make sure you send a report to broadsword as well. You are on Origin or Izumo I take it?
yes..thks I did a bug report...I was informed that just the lock down statement does not apply to all items that need to be locked down...is there a guide that tells the player what is what when locking down an item?

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wrote in another reply to my problem, I did not know that only certain items lock down by double tapping..somewhat confusing, if that particular info is not easily available. so, I don't know if what I did could be labled as stupid....since I am a returning player, after a year off, and not privy to all updates available, especially, concerning the various nuances of locking down particular items in a house along with having the monster you are fighting just vanish because it timed out, taking too long to kill it , what I was told...I imagine there is a long list/complaints that exist and are "justified"........But, "ignorance of the law, is no excuse"