• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOT3 Mempo Drop

H

house4saleUO

212 drops and no mempo yet!!!!!!!!! Need I say More!!!!!!!!!!1 WT&

W

wee papa smurf

Theres some guy (cant remember his name) on these forums who has had over 500 drops and no mempo, so just grin and bare it :)

M

MoneyMaker

I have over 750 something drops and still no mempo. Do you see me posting a rant about it?
With all the drops I have (and have sold) I will have no problem purchasing a mempo from poor shlup that is hard up for some gp.
Face facts, some are lucky and get mad drops, but have the drawback of no mempo. Others have poor luck with drops and get 2-4 mempos out of 50 drops.
IMO it all evens out.
Karma dude, it will get you everytime.

A

Altec

250 drops and i have 2 mempos now 40 plus sots and 4 replicas. making mad cash off this event.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one drop from five minutes killing bone knights, an Exiler. Woo.