• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOT drop

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just had to say I got tot already about 20 min after server up got exiler

O

Old Man of UO

I got two in about 30 minutes bashing with my dexxer... the Gloves of the Sun and peach pigment. I saw two necro mages whithering everything in sight and am sure they are doing much better!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just got hanzo bow and rose pigment

O

Old Man of UO

I got two more at lunch time, pale blue rose and honorable swords... and a nice scepter weapon that does great with the low level spawns.

Hit Harm 44%
Hit Physical Area 36%
HML 36%
SSI 10%
DI 21%

A group of critters at level 1-3 at the champ spawn drops like flies!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just got gloves of the sun but I think I may need a break lol

O

Old Man of UO

What are you poking at, Storm? I got 4 in less than 90 minutes total time. Fame is a factor, but the drop rate is best killing things as fast as possible.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was just saying thats good I was killing wolves came away with 8 arties now and about 400k or so

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know the drop rate on the mempo's? Estimated? I have heard a rumor that dead lock has got 2.

Probally just the luck of the draw.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
dont think there have been enough found to make a estimate yet!

B

Banner

OK I'm lost what in the world is "TOT Drop" I just tried to log on but the server was down so I came over here to check out whats been going on since I have been gone for a few days and then I see this "TOT" thing going on?? what does "TOT" stand for?.. I know I'm out of the loop?? BUT :coco:

J

Jesusislord

Treasures of Tokuno. Kill monsters in Tokuno Islands for special rewards that can be turned in for something better or kept and used.

Or farmed, until one gets a mempo, and try to sell it for 50 mil 3 days in to the event.

B

Banner

OH SUPER SWEET I've never done any of those before I'm going to give it a try tonight maybe... Thanks

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I got none so far. 2-3 hours of trying. Competing in Waste land with campers, some there some not and a bonded well trained packie left to fight alone.

Oh ya a patronizing female character camping with her cybermate dropped a fan on the sand so I could have one. :( It is still on sand.

It is now 2:30 am and they are still there. I just gave up on tots and LS.

D

DevofLS

I got 8 last night just screwing around, you shouldn't give up so easily Cyrah, Tokuno is a big place, and there is a lot to kill. Only thing that rained on my parade was a yamandon...

By the way do TOTs drop from just monsters or do the NPCs in the dungeons and elite ninjas and stuff give points too?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got 8 last night just screwing around, you shouldn't give up so easily Cyrah, Tokuno is a big place, and there is a lot to kill. Only thing that rained on my parade was a yamandon...

By the way do TOTs drop from just monsters or do the NPCs in the dungeons and elite ninjas and stuff give points too?
I believe its all creatures give points dungeons included i picked up 3 last night in the mine

S

Stupid Miner

*Everything* in tokuno except cranes. So, yes, very rarely you can even get them off rabbits and random critters too.

A

Aboo

Do you know how a pet does on the yamadon?

D

DevofLS

well my greater dragon died once to the yamandon, first time i ever fought one and it also killed me a couple times because it bounces from the dragon to me and can shoot deadly poison at you so it makes it almost impossible to heal the pet, they aren't very fun but in the end I killed it.

O

Old Man of UO

Do you know how a pet does on the yamadon?
Pets... not usually good. I've found a bushido archer to be best and actually not that hard. Everything else was a quick death for me.

S

Stupid Miner

I don't really know why I'm helping my competition, but i've found daemons to be the best for arties. The dual Daemon room in the dojo seems to drop an arti at an average of every 15 mins. Have fun bashing their brains out. :D