• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Torm's Shadows - an introduction

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disclaimer:

I will not be moderating this thread, that will be for the other moderators/admins to do. I understand there are sensitive topics in this post because not everyone agrees with every play style. I ask the community to keep personal attacks, accusations and unflattering remarks to themselves. This post is meant to promote a guild not incite rage. If anyone feels I have broken the RoC with anything contained in this thread please feel free to report it to Black Sun and/or an admin.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

~Podolak

---

On to the post:

The shadows of Sosaria, defenders of Torm. We the members of Torm's Shadows [DUSK] are the unseen Torm Tar of our realm. We are not heroes nor do we seek glory as there is none here to be had. Our task is simple; strike and vanish. Working with the other Torm Tar and those aligned with good we dispatch evil using cunning and stealth. Are you up to the challenge of the Shadowfist?

((OOC)):

Torm's Shadows [DUSK] is a RP/PVP faction [TB] guild. The guild's alignments are Lawful Neutral, Lawful Good and Chaotic Good; the lore follows that of TORM. We do not discriminate against red players as there are always occasions where an evil charactre may actually have remained blue. However, we will participate in events based on trammel rule-set facets so a character that can venture there is recommended. Much of our play time will be in Felucca though, specifically at EM events and champ spawns. We will be working closely with the Torm paladin guild [DUTY].

Rules include the generally accepted RoE the RP community uses along with the Circle Alliance guidelines. Staying in character as much as possible is highly recommended and trash talk is highly frowned upon. Attacking blues in Felucca who do not fall under our KoS list is also forbid. Members who attack blues or warring guild members in Felucca unprovoked are innocent until proven guilty. A thorough investigation will occur prior to a decision being made. If an accused is found to be guilty they will either receive a warning or will be kick from the guild. As we will be warred with the RP community, if a report of attacking a warring guild member in Trammel outside of the RoE occurs, the accused is guilty until proven innocent and will be promptly kicked from the guild. If the investigation shows their innocence they will be welcome to rejoin. This rule is important to maintain the fragile relationship with the RP community and all members of the guild are subject to abide by it, even me. Again, if complaints are made against our members in Felucca we will investigate first. There are a lot of gray areas in Felucca and we are going to side with our guild members with these gray areas until proven otherwise.

Any template is welcome but having a character with hiding and stealth helps to fit the theme. Most will use a variation of a stealth/ninja/archer template but we will not discriminate against other ideas. Some of these ideas however, may better fit under the [DUTY] banner. New players, or new players to PVP are most welcomed. We offer and continue to participate in extensive training and are always trying new tactics.

Please contact me (ICQ: 795598) or any member of DUSK if you are interested in joining. We will be allied to [DUTY] and warred with much of the Catskills RP community. We will be un-officially allied with [DRI^] and the Circle Alliance. Ventrillo is highly recommended and UOAM/UOCartographer is required.

Note: I have heard many people say they cannot get UOAM to work on their system. I have helped many people get this working and will be happy to help anyone who can't get it going.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

~ a Shadowfist Torm Tar