• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Topic Split & Closed.

• Thread starter Coldshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coldshadow

Boy do I hear ya on the vendor thing.

We have several people in the guild and not in CCC that place vendors and goods at the CCC vendorhouse. It is always a bit discusting to see OTHER vendorhouse owners buying all the recall runes to our vendorhouse and even more so when you see them then remarking them to thier own place or to a friend of thiers place. Very childish indeed.

It is also a dead give-a-away, so to speak, when you see this same person (or persons), buying off all of the recall scrolls when you know that they have a vendor at thier own house that sells recall scrolls and thier own scribe. And taking a loss for it in gold, just to make try to make sure our vendors are empty so people have to go to thier place for the items. Doesnt these people realize that thier ploy to hurt certain vendorhouses are also hurting the people of the shard? When players need items to play the game, and someone is making sure they are the only vendorhouse with such items by taking all, it hurts peoples game play.

The best I have seen lately is that certain vendorhouse owners are also giving away anything that we stock in order to curb sales at our vendorhouse. In a way a nice gesture and certainly a very nice way to get a vendorhouse acknowledged, but the reasoning is a bit off here. It will not do what they think it will do nor it will close our doors.

Im pretty certain that CCC is here to stay and although the same group of people have tried countless ways to put us under, it just doesnt seem to work out for them., even taking it to the point of loosing thier own gold and countless hours of game time in the process. The acussations from this "group' are endless, and actually turns out in most cases to be what they, themselfs are actually doing to us. (Im sure that is where they get the idea of what o write)

At any rate, good luck to you and yours, and you never know....with CCC owning 3 18x18s in Tokuno right down the street from you, maybe we will just have to come and help you out with your goal of getting vendorhouses in other places besides Luna!

Im surprised Crystal didnt come up with the "sympathy advertising" before this...thanks! Maybe I should start a post of our own and deal with such people also.

L

Lord Arcane

oh i can tell you CCC vendors won't even go out of busy and they got a awsome spot i know with this last event i got alot of recalls from there just to i could get back to casca's room fast to finsh up my trading instead of saying hang on i got to spend 30 mins to make more scrolls so we can finsh our trade, thats why i have no inten of trying to hurt them nor compete with them, cuz lets face it they stock more then i do got more ime to stock the vendors then i do and are more well known then i am, at the vendor trade field. i even made it a point in the very first post to make it clear i was not trying to compete with anyone i just wanted to try something new in game i got all crafting skills but alchemy and cooking so i figure hey why not try it, and some how it got turned into something very evil. i know i used CCC vendors alot just to save time so i can keep hunting like lutes omg life saver when your dragon is still at swoops killing and you ran out of lutes. and i know crystal and i use to hang out and hunt alot hell her and Lady Sounder were even nice enough to plan my first wedding for me, whitch turned out great, thats why i have no need to compete with them cuz honestly my little shop lol ya thats all it is to theres is just a little shop, but i'm pourd of it cuz it is mine and it is first time i have had a shop and one could only hope on day it does as well as theirs. *waves you crystal* but i started posting for little spot light on my shop even tho not alot ready stratics anymore, and then i seen all my runes getting pick up and no one coming to shop and talked with other friends who had shops and same was happening to them so i felt the public need to know what was going on so many who ever was doing it would stop. i haven't tested this since i posted about it but i will drop some more runes sometime soon and see.... anyways recall vendor is empty got to go make some more cya :)

L

Lord Arcane

you know as i was making scroll i had idea, it would be great if you could craftsman mark everything scrolls, and ect... that you can't now. you can mark tools and what not why not scrolls? then everyone would know who the ones are that don't stock their own vendors. just idea prolly won't ever be done but hey its always worth putting it out there :)

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know as i was making scroll i had idea, it would be great if you could craftsman mark everything scrolls, and ect... that you can't now. you can mark tools and what not why not scrolls? then everyone would know who the ones are that don't stock their own vendors. just idea prolly won't ever be done but hey its always worth putting it out there :)
Yea that probably wouldn't happen because they're stackable. Would be difficult to combine stacks, unless the name disappeared when added to another bunch. Showing the creator's name, though, would solve problems for those who are concerned/paranoid that others are buying the stuff they have for sale and reselling it.

C

Coldshadow

Yea that probably wouldn't happen because they're stackable. Would be difficult to combine stacks, unless the name disappeared when added to another bunch. Showing the creator's name, though, would solve problems for those who are concerned/paranoid that others are buying the stuff they have for sale and reselling it.
Oh I dont think Arcane is paranoid at all, he is just saying that if some craftable items can be marked why cant they all.

Not every thing is a paranoid type of situation here, it is simply a posed questioned.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also a dead give-a-away, so to speak, when you see this same person (or persons), buying off all of the recall scrolls when you know that they have a vendor at thier own house that sells recall scrolls and thier own scribe. And taking a loss for it in gold, just to make try to make sure our vendors are empty so people have to go to thier place for the items. Doesnt these people realize that thier ploy to hurt certain vendorhouses are also hurting the people of the shard?
I'm well aware of what Arcane's intended message was. You missed my point in reference to your above quote. ^.^

L

Lord Arcane

hehe honestly i don't care who buys what from my shop i just check npcs in luna and did the math i'm still makeing 22 gold per recall 45 gold per repair, might not sound like much but its ok i make most my money hunting anyways, i'm a hunter 1st and always will be, i love my sweet sweet balrons and Grote so loves to play with them as well hehe

L

Lord Arcane

:lol: well you seen it he does love them hehe, he really loves the paragons :lick:

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol: well you seen it he does love them hehe, he really loves the paragons :lick:
Yea that was awesome! I haven't seen a balron fall so quickly, especially a paragon one. Insane! The regular ones were half dead by the time I could pull their bar and target.

I remember when I played Chessy and the paragon thing started. Killing a paragon Balron with my guildmates (GoH) was a huge undertaking and group effort.

C

Coldshadow

Coldshadow;It is also a dead give-a-away, so to speak, when you see this same person (or persons), buying off all of the recall scrolls when you know that they have a vendor at thier own house that sells recall scrolls and thier own scribe. And taking a loss for it in gold, just to make try to make sure our vendors are empty so people have to go to thier place for the items.
Lord Arcane;you can mark tools and what not why not scrolls? then everyone would know who the ones are that don't stock their own vendors.
Showing the creator's name, though, would solve problems for those who are concerned/paranoid that others are buying the stuff they have for sale and reselling it.
I'm well aware of what Arcane's intended message was. You missed my point in reference to your above quote. ^.^
As you can see, I was making reference to items being bought from our vendorhouse in the attempt to keep them empty...not for resell. You can also see that Lord Arcane is the person that posed the questioned about marking them so as to "know who was the ones are that dont stock thier own vendor".

So, im still saying that he is not paranoid about who is reselling only posing a question to as why all craftables are not marked. In this he assumes that it would be easy to tell who was buying off vendors to restock thier own.

I really feel that Arcane and I had a very good conversation going here and not "labeling" each other or other players. I would hate to see this post disappear as many do because the group has to put up negative responses to anyone associated with CCC.

Do we care if our items are resold? Hell no, we are loving it. If you will check, when our recalls were being sold out everyday, (at least 400 to 600 each day) we simply had another guildmember also put up a scroll vendor, to accomodate the demand.

At least two of our members have been smiling all the way to the bank!:thumbsup:

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a twisted tale this has become!

I've applied no labels to anyone. So if one were to have internalized something I typed in regards to my post about labeling stackable items to help curb those who are 'concerned/paranoid', that's their personal spin on it and not the intended message. If anyone feels the urge, please PM me to ask for clarification.

I'm not going to further explain as it'll be taken out of context anyway. I'm not going to get into a spat over something so harmless as opinions. =)

I would hate to see this post disappear as many do because the group has to put up negative responses to anyone associated with CCC.
There are, of course, two sides to every story, and CCC isn't the only one with a story to tell I'm sure! I've suffered harrassment of many forms throughout my gaming career, it still happens today.

I know, personally, I've used my character to rez pets for CCC members at the Luna bank in recent weeks. I hold no grudges and continue to be friendly.

C

Coldshadow

What a twisted tale this has become!

This is in no way a "twisted tale" whatsoever. It started off as merely a form of communication with Arcane telling what was going on with him and his vendorhouse in game. It continued with me "agreeing" with him about the tactics and antics of people involving competition in game, including from both parties, examples of such.

Niether side meant this to be any sort of "tale", let alone a"twisted tale".

Your kindness in game to any CCC member is alway appreciated, but negative input on the boards is never appreciated by anyone.

I have enjoyed conversation with Lord Arcane here and welcome his thoughts and suggestions to help squelch any form of ill will toward any vendorhouse owner in game. His suggestions just may help if they were imported into the game.

Good Luck to you Lord Arcane.

L

Lord Arcane

real nice of you who ever was playing CCC vender dressed all in white say i was the one who put those packies at back when both my accounts are sitting there one with greater dragon and other with 5 pack horses, and yet they still sat there saying its me saying i can fight my fights, there is no fight with you guys don't you understand that i have nothing agaisnt CCC how can i get it in your head? i mean you see both my accounts sitting right in from of you with full pets and Coirn and Cassie are at work so mmm can't even log on. please now this is getting out of hand if your going to blame me for stuff please make sure its me, and sorry to tell you no matter how much i dislike anyone i wouldn't do something of that sort since it just makes the person doing it look very childish and i think we all agree with that. i'm a very nice person but i can only take some much slander. and this is getting to the point. to Crystal Bac who ever was on CCC Vendor char dress in white please look around do the math and use your head.

L

Lord Arcane

OK i'm little sick of this now i just spent 45 mins fighting at bank with old friend over this and i would kinda ask who ever these packies are please remove them cuz my guild is getting blamed for it and i don't want that, friend to me or not please remove them i don't need help making my points and for one my points were not against ccc it was to who ever it was taking my runes i drop for my vendors, and some how it got turned around from the point i was trying to make and would like it to stop now i tried to talk it out but i or my guild was still taking the blame in the end

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think our vendors could even pose a reasonable challenge to Luna...but there's no reason for there to be a competition. This is a -game- folks. Something to keep in mind. There is no reason for S^S to do something as remotely childish as this. However, that doesn't mean that there aren't others who are not affiliated with either guild who aren't trying to start drama on the shard.

C

Coldshadow

real nice of you who ever was playing CCC vender dressed all in white say i was the one who put those packies at back when both my accounts are sitting there one with greater dragon and other with 5 pack horses, and yet they still sat there saying its me saying i can fight my fights, there is no fight with you guys don't you understand that i have nothing agaisnt CCC how can i get it in your head? i mean you see both my accounts sitting right in from of you with full pets and Coirn and Cassie are at work so mmm can't even log on. please now this is getting out of hand if your going to blame me for stuff please make sure its me, and sorry to tell you no matter how much i dislike anyone i wouldn't do something of that sort since it just makes the person doing it look very childish and i think we all agree with that. i'm a very nice person but i can only take some much slander. and this is getting to the point. to Crystal Bac who ever was on CCC Vendor char dress in white please look around do the math and use your head.
Goodness, Goodness! From what I understand, YOU were not the one accused of puttting them there. Before you post... think...other people were in the bank and also called to the bank to see the exchange of words. Plus the fact that there was a "stealther"present.

Please stop with the childish antics here on the boards. No one wants this or wants to see this here. Advertise your place and get on with it.

Good idea though to remove certain posts.

L

Lord Arcane

thank you my point. i don't know if its friend of mine or not but i would like it to stop thats all i ask i'm not going to sit her and play the blame game cuz it will get us all no where, i can say it wasn't anyone from my guild since only chars in guild that logged on today were my chars. so i can say i give my word that this is not my guild personaly weather its someone else that i'm friends with i can't say cuz i don't know for sure, i have paged gm in game about it i don't think they will do anything but its worth a shot cuz i don't want to see any vendor ccc mine or others put down in any way

C

Coldshadow

i mean you see both my accounts sitting right in from of you with full pets and Coirn and Cassie are at work so mmm can't even log on.
Ok...time to stop isnt it? I mean, this excuse only goes to prove a point. I think this person just posted so......:D

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I, as Cassie, can post from work via my mac, However I cannot log into game. I have no abilities to play from work. And never have been able to. But like many forum posters, we post while we are at work.

So please, making simple stupid accusations based on assumptions...well you know what they say when you make a statement based on assuming....

L

Lord Arcane

umm only person in my guild with stealth is my arcane on 2nd account and he was visable the whole time please stop this everyone i got enough stress in rl to deal with, as i am laid off and other thing and i do have bleeding alcer, so stress for me risks my health, i come to game to relaxe and have fun now i got stress here to, if this keeps up i would be surprised if my new post is from a damn hospital bed

L

Lord Arcane

f,ing great now more pack horses at bank, god this all is so stupid

C

Coldshadow

I, as Cassie, can post from work via my mac, However I cannot log into game. I have no abilities to play from work. And never have been able to. But like many forum posters, we post while we are at work.

So please, making simple stupid accusations based on assumptions...well you know what they say when you make a statement based on assuming....
So right you are. Assuming anything on game is not a good thing to do. ( I dont prefer to call peoples thoughts stupid as you did, so I wont quote exactly) but any assumptions in a game where you cant see people directly, is never good.

On the other hand trying to convince people that it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be in game at a certain time is not good either. People who have played this game for numerous years are well aware of the deception that goes along with the game. Intentional or not.

I can tell you now that I cant log in (for whatever reason), then come right up to you in game and you would not know. You would not even kow who I was if I did or where I was OR if I was even telling you the truth about not being in game.

Bottom line is, this its not hard for anyone who reads the boards regularly to decipher what is going on. Granted, alot of posts have been removed, but not forgotten.

L

Lord Arcane

this is my last post dealing with this i will only responed to posts about stocking vendor, and after my guild hunt tonight i will take some time away from the game, i need to look after my health first as i hope everyone understands that

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No it's not hard to decipher. What is hard to believe is that people are going to the lengths to create unneeded drama.

But hey, whatever gets people off, oh well.

As forest gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you are gonna get...."

Like Arcane, i have nothing against CCC or anyone in their guild. You guys do a lot of fun stuff for the shard. What's sad is someone is trying to set two great groups of individuals against each other and it's succeeding. Why? Because some people are believing what they see.

The old adage holds true. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. I can't convince you that I'm not there. You can't convince me that it's not possible your own guildmates aren't trying to undermine everything. Nor can we prove that we didn't put the horses there.

However, all of us are trusted individuals, especially me as Cassie Darksong. My name, my honor, my reputation is on the line. I don't do stupid stuff like this. I have no need to. Neither does Arcane nor Corin. It's a game. If people want to shop at your vendors instead of ours, GREAT. If they want to shop at both, GREAT. If they shop at neither, that's fine too. So I would suggest looking to a different source who's doing this.

We can keep making the veiled insults, or we can take this for what it is and realize that someone is playing both sides to create drama.

I -hate- drama. Let's end it here shall we?

C

Coldshadow

No it's not hard to decipher. What is hard to believe is that people are going to the lengths to create unneeded drama.

But hey, whatever gets people off, oh well.

As forest gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you are gonna get...."

Like Arcane, i have nothing against CCC or anyone in their guild. You guys do a lot of fun stuff for the shard. What's sad is someone is trying to set two great groups of individuals against each other and it's succeeding. Why? Because some people are believing what they see.

The old adage holds true. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. I can't convince you that I'm not there. You can't convince me that it's not possible your own guildmates aren't trying to undermine everything. Nor can we prove that we didn't put the horses there.

However, all of us are trusted individuals, especially me as Cassie Darksong. My name, my honor, my reputation is on the line. I don't do stupid stuff like this. I have no need to. Neither does Arcane nor Corin. It's a game. If people want to shop at your vendors instead of ours, GREAT. If they want to shop at both, GREAT. If they shop at neither, that's fine too. So I would suggest looking to a different source who's doing this.

We can keep making the veiled insults, or we can take this for what it is and realize that someone is playing both sides to create drama.

I -hate- drama. Let's end it here shall we?
Yes, the drama should stop, it should have never started in the first place. Advertising is one thing, creating chaos to get attention is another.

Number one is the fact that Im not making insults. I posted to Arcane in response to his original post and as always here on these boards, I get flack.

Granted posts have been changed, but as I said earlier, people do not forget previous posts or what was in them. it is easy to figure out who starts the drama, just hard to figure out why sometimes.

Crystal says the packies are of no importance and are in fact pretty funny. With this I agree. Maybe they will drop something good when they go wild!

So no more need to post about them or anything else concerning the houses

In the great words of the wise...Cant we all just be friends?

Feel the love!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Agreed.

I will say tho, in the past, I have seen similar things happen about runes being picked up by one individual and remarked and dropped by the same individual a few moments later.

We all agree the best way to advertise is by dropping runes/gating, but when you have people who take all your hard work away when marking runes and dropping them, I think we can see why that would upset Arcane. It upset me the day it happened to me with Moonglow Merchants on Moonglow Isle. To watch 50+ runes be picked up and remarked and dropped where mine had been just made me highly annoyed.

I don't believe Arcane was trying to create chaos to get attention. He was ticked off that people misread his attentions, overwrote runes, etc.. All merchants shop at other merchant locations...hell that's how some of the really higher end merchants make their money, buy low, sell high. I know people who did that all the time with CMA auctions. Do I blame them? Hell no. More power to them. I didn't ban anyone from doing it.

I've often, most recently with this event, heard Origin was a bit of a stuck up shard with "overpriced vendors that won't sell". Unfortunately, the way things have been happening of late, I can't blame them. I say we need to take a step back, realize we're all working to better the shard and kiss and make up.

I promise, I won't bite.

C

Coldshadow

I've often, most recently with this event, heard Origin was a bit of a stuck up shard with "overpriced vendors that won't sell". Unfortunately, the way things have been happening of late, I can't blame them. I say we need to take a step back, realize we're all working to better the shard and kiss and make up.

I promise, I won't bite.

For one thing, everyone will say "things are overpriced" when they dont want to pay for anything. They think you should "give" everything away. But they are wrong about "they wont sell"...LOL. Because things do sell here.

Take a character to other shards and you will find out that for the most part, Origin wares are fairly cheap compared.

And yes it is discussting to see others picking up your runes and if you will notice CCC doesnt drop runes for that exact reason. What we do though is to place marked runes on our vendors. With this method it is clear to see who is buying them all off and then remarking them for thier own use. Even if they stealth up to do it, their name shows above the vendor (sorry to say those people think they got away with it but didnt}.

I personally witnessed a person who posts here, buy about 40 runes off of the rune vendor we had set up for runes to the library and then remark them to another library and drop them. So I can understand the frustration some people have. (The vendor was taken down so we didnt have to supply them with thier runes)

So sorry to say, there is no way any of us believe that this is someone trying to pit one vendorhouse against another. All of the chaos seems to be aimed toward only one the vendorhouses in question. So it really doesnt make alot of sense.

Enough said...Good Luck.

But he drama should stop, it is not doing anyone any good.

C

Coldshadow

Agreed.

I've often, most recently with this event, heard Origin was a bit of a stuck up shard with "overpriced vendors that won't sell". Unfortunately, the way things have been happening of late, I can't blame them.
Just thought a few pictures from vendors on other shards might shed some light on the mis-information about Origin having overpriced vendors.

Ive seen better than this dropped on the floor of the bank

What do they sell for here? 25k?

I think our 450 to 500 for 10 scrolls are pretty reasonable...dont you?

Thats defently one for the bank floor or a 5k vendor on Origin

Wowzers! more than 3 times our price! And the bags were sold out!

I honestly think that if the "cross shard farmers" dont like our prices they should stay on thier own shards and pay for goods there. But then again, thats why they are here isnt it? To grab up cheaper items to take back to thier shard and make a profit off of.

So, if you dont blame them for complaining I dont know what to say...maybe set up all your vendors with everything free and make them happy!:thumbsup:

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If anyone wishes, feel free to make a new thread that sticks to the topic of "Origin Prices vs Other Shard Prices" without the drama too please.

Thank you,
~Orvago

T

The Pink Ninja

I don't know everything that's really going on, I work a night shift so its really kinda hard for me to be in game to see much, or even really check the boards. I've been reading recently though, just past topics and things, and i've noticed there is a lot of fighting over nothing really.

"so and so does this"
"so and so does that"

fact of the matter is, it's a game. All of you are well known individuals on a shard this small, and there are going to be people that will antagonize you. If not for any better reason than to annoy you. Sad world. . . but that's how it works. We should all know by now how many of those people there are in real life, So if your hidden behind a screen. . . it makes it that much easier. I say everyone stops the fighting and hidden or blunt accusations against everyone else. Vendor shops will open, vendor shops will close. Runes will be picked up, and hopefully one day i can teach a monkey kung fu. No matter what though. . . the worlds gonna turn and 2 days from now what ever happened won't matter, roll with the punches and all that jazz. We're paying to play this game, don't pay to be annoyed or fight (pvp excluded) laugh a little and enjoy the game that has brought us all. . . years of entertainment.

I've had the chance to meet all three parties

I've know corin for years. One of the nicest people i've had the pleasure of playing with
I recently met Arcane, watched the man decimate balrons faster than i could loot them
And i've talked with a member or two from CCC, I don't know much about them, they seem nice enough though.
There's no reason for any more arguments, shards to small to have people dislike or even hate each other (not saying anyone hates each other mind you) but its rare i see anyone in any of the dungeons, so i'd like to think that when i do see them, there won't be anything to stop me from making a friend of out them. Shouldn't we all be the same in that aspect?

T

The Pink Ninja

Also, looking for a repond slayer spell book, i can't find one anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, looking for a repond slayer spell book, i can't find one anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated
Been keeping my eyes open for one and the scribe's pen busy. No success to date! :(

To the above post, I don't have a problem with anyone. I do my own thing in game, play with the small group I've come to know here and work on my vendors, try to update runes in the library if there's extra time. Other than that, I don't have the time or desire for drama. I have other obligations I put more energy into on a daily basis! Whatever does occur doesn't phase me in the least, no grudges on this end. :D

C

Coldshadow

I don't know everything that's really going on, I work a night shift so its really kinda hard for me to be in game to see much, or even really check the boards. I've been reading recently though, just past topics and things, and i've noticed there is a lot of fighting over nothing really.

"so and so does this"
"so and so does that"

fact of the matter is, it's a game. All of you are well known individuals on a shard this small, and there are going to be people that will antagonize you. If not for any better reason than to annoy you. Sad world. . . but that's how it works. We should all know by now how many of those people there are in real life, So if your hidden behind a screen. . . it makes it that much easier. I say everyone stops the fighting and hidden or blunt accusations against everyone else. Vendor shops will open, vendor shops will close. Runes will be picked up, and hopefully one day i can teach a monkey kung fu. No matter what though. . . the worlds gonna turn and 2 days from now what ever happened won't matter, roll with the punches and all that jazz. We're paying to play this game, don't pay to be annoyed or fight (pvp excluded) laugh a little and enjoy the game that has brought us all. . . years of entertainment.

I've had the chance to meet all three parties

I've know corin for years. One of the nicest people i've had the pleasure of playing with
I recently met Arcane, watched the man decimate balrons faster than i could loot them
And i've talked with a member or two from CCC, I don't know much about them, they seem nice enough though.
There's no reason for any more arguments, shards to small to have people dislike or even hate each other (not saying anyone hates each other mind you) but its rare i see anyone in any of the dungeons, so i'd like to think that when i do see them, there won't be anything to stop me from making a friend of out them. Shouldn't we all be the same in that aspect?
Please forgive my observations here, but I truley believe that once a post is locked, it is the rule not to bring up topics that are in those posts again. I believe this considered "trolling", if I have read the rules correctly.

Just thought maybe this might fall into that catagory because it seems to me that bringing it all up again is just a ploy to get it all started up again. I certainly hope it is not,....once is enough for everyone.

Also, you might get with a character named Red Tyger. She has a great success rate of doing awesome Spellbooks and I have seen alot of her slayer books around. Sometime you can catch her at Luna Bank, if not I can tell her to get ahold of you.

T

The Pink Ninja

I assure you i had no intentions of trolling, really i just saw the topic was locked and was hoping that everyone left in good graces. If you look at my post count i don't post often so my knowledge of the rules may be a little limited. I'm sorry if it was taken that way or in any negative manner

L

Lord Arcane

Ok this has gotten way out of hand i'm sure you all have seen ccc's nice fire beetle at bank and their lovely book titled JUST DO IT!, well it seem they have a new book out as well lock down at their vendor shop titled Shooting Stars Info, i must say another lovely read, that me and the guild have been taking with a grain of salt, as all can see the shooting stars have been saying and doing nothing to keep this petty fight going but it seems ccc is doing all they can to try and enrage us with nothing coming their way from our side, i would like everyone to go read this book and please read all the books they have dropped or are still dropping, i also have screen shots of all this and if it keeps on going i will take them to ea as this is a type of harasment. and they can check all mine and my guilds jounals and pet logs yes they can do that. i've tried to let this go but it seems they don't want to do the same, and we are getting the blame for alot of things, i would talk to them in game about this but as Keeley (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) of korh has seen it does no good for me to try and work this out by talking with them, so once again i will ask kindly crystal let this go me and my guild have nothing against anyone like most players we are here to play the game and have fun, but this is not fun for me, my guild, or the people that have to read these books, and i'm sure ccc has better things to spend their time on, crystal as an out friend please its enough now

thank you all for your time and if anyone would like to report me for trolling please do so that is your right

L

Lord Arcane

sorry i just seen a typo and due to me getting blame for alot of things i will leave it and just edit it in this new reply i ment to say Crystal as an "old" friend please its enough now

C

Coldshadow

Ok this has gotten way out of hand i'm sure you all have seen ccc's nice fire beetle at bank and their lovely book titled JUST DO IT!, well it seem they have a new book out as well lock down at their vendor shop titled Shooting Stars Info, i must say another lovely read, that me and the guild have been taking with a grain of salt, as all can see the shooting stars have been saying and doing nothing to keep this petty fight going but it seems ccc is doing all they can to try and enrage us with nothing coming their way from our side, i would like everyone to go read this book and please read all the books they have dropped or are still dropping, i also have screen shots of all this and if it keeps on going i will take them to ea as this is a type of harasment. and they can check all mine and my guilds jounals and pet logs yes they can do that. i've tried to let this go but it seems they don't want to do the same, and we are getting the blame for alot of things, i would talk to them in game about this but as Keeley (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) of korh has seen it does no good for me to try and work this out by talking with them, so once again i will ask kindly crystal let this go me and my guild have nothing against anyone like most players we are here to play the game and have fun, but this is not fun for me, my guild, or the people that have to read these books, and i'm sure ccc has better things to spend their time on, crystal as an out friend please its enough now

thank you all for your time and if anyone would like to report me for trolling please do so that is your right
You know, we have asked several times for thing to cease, especially here on the boards. I honestly think you should stop with the "all innocent me" thing Arcane, because you have been seen doing things to CCC to antagonize and try to disrupt business there. You , youself.

Thats not even touching the fact after animals get brought at the stables and named with slurs against CCC and released, and someone comes on and kills them, trying to stop this silly crap you started, that you call a Gm on them and claim that the animals were tamed and someone must be using a cheat! That was the most laughble yet!

The orange Bettle at the bank simply says "Shop CCC". Please enlighten us on how this is harrassment toward you? This type of advertising has been around for umpteen years. It is called "advertising" not "harrassing".

The book being dropped never mentions your name, your guild name, your guildmates names, or your vendorhouse. It simply states that there is plenty of room for more vendorhouses on this shard and is very very welcome by most. It also goes on to say that nothing like this needs to be done in order to open a new vendorhouse....its says "JUst do it". It in iteslf was a ploy to get the silliness stopped with out naming names. But your post here damning the book, pretty much says "hey, we are the ones doing it".

Why would these books be harrassment to you? Do you disagree that we should have more vendorhouses to help the shard. Dont you agree that people dont have to try to hurt one place in order to start another?

Your sympathy advertising will get you no where Arcane. Buck up,play the game and stop the board harrassment. We all will welcome EA or any Gm that would actually fall prey to your crying and come check us out.

Your only hurting yourself here. What more can I say? People are not near as dumb as you evedently think they are. A post concerning this was stopped. It was also asked by the moderator to cease the drama. Then when it gets started again, I myself asked that it cease,. But for some reason, (sympathy advertising is my guess) you wont let a dead dog lye.

Please quit posting on the boards how you and Crystal are such good friends. From what Im told, that friendship ceased the day you took all of our runes off the vendor and remarked them to another library and dropped them around town. That was a few months back.

Please continue though to take your screenshots. But use common sense in the knowledge that other computers can do the same. YOu have nothing rare here.

The orange bug will be back at the bank tomorrow and if you wish, anyone from our guild will be happy to come let you call a Gm and will gladly stand there and wait. Honestly it would be no problem.

NOw...can this trolling stop? You had your say and told your tales. Isnt that enough for you?

G

Ghost_Writer

This reply is to the forum.

This topic has been locked once. Now twice. Let it go and go play.

If anyone feels they have a legitimate concern about in game harassment, take it up with the GM's. We are not holding court here. All this will do is cause further disagreements and hard feelings.

Thank you,
Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.